Wireless connection to WR720N is slow. Ethernet connection works fine

The connection problem seems to be resolved. But am observing something very strange.
After working perfectly fine for 2 days today suddenly I am seeing some lag in webpage loading. And in some cases even the error message saying "Unable to connect"
Infact accessing pages of router interface (192.168.0.1) was also very slow.
When I tried to connect the ethernet cable rather than wireless, everything seems to work absolutely fine. Pages loaded quickly (as used to happen in last 2 days on wireless as well). Access to router interface was also fast.
I tried changing channels from Auto to 11 & 6. But this also did not help.
I am attaching the wireless settings & error page while trying to access router.
Also am attaching a page where style sheet does not seems to be applied coz of this slow connection.
Pls help.

On screen shot I can see AUTO configuration. Please choose some channel and Channel Width. Please to install inSSIDer application and give us screen shot from NETWORKS bar.

I choosed channel 1.
Attached is the screen shot for the configuration & inSSIDer.

Can you see any changes after this configuration?

No.
Still the wireless connection is slow.

Please give me screen from NETWORKS bar. I think that you have a lot of wireless networks (SSID) near your location.

PFA the details about networks, my machine can see.
This is using a tool named WirelessNetView.

Still the wireless connection is slow.
What kind of speed test did you make? What is your internet speed on cable and wireless connection (difference)? In my opinion you have a lot of interference from another ssid.

The problem with wireless connection is most of the times the page takes hell lot of time to load. And many times the page does not load itself. Gives the message "Page cannot be displayed"
With wired connection its no problem at all. With SpeedTest.net, wired connection gives me a speed of 30 mbps.
With wireless, i cannot access internet.

Can you add DNS and gateway address in DHCP Settings on the router?

Router is taking the ISP DNS & Gateway address as default.

I told about DHCP Settings on the LAN side. Sometimes Tp-link has problem with translation addresses WAN-LAN.
It's free, try :wink:

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Dell Wireless 1705 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHZ)
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.101(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, December 21, 2013 7:50:33 AM
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, December 21, 2013 9:50:33 AM
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : @@@@@@@@@@
DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 75.75.75.75
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Is always the same?

yes. its the same always.

I don't have any more ideas now :frowning:
I can see that you have a lot of wireless networks (SSID) near your location and much more interference and those generate problems in wireless transmission.